Here are a few interesting and recent posts from around the theoblogosphere:
- Ben Witherington deconstructs video-satelite churches.
- Larry Hurtado on the question: What is Christian origins?
- Scot McKnight asks: Is ecology part of the gospel? and What do most evangelicals believe about the rapture?
- Ed Stetzer considers whether its helpful to speak of “the gift of evangelism.”
- Riley B. Case believes the future of the United Methodist Church is at stake.
- Nijay Gupta calls for the revitilization of the biblioblogosphere; 1 & 2.
- Bob Kauflin considers the shelf-life of a worship song.
- Al Mohler critiques the next move in the making mainstream of abortion.